Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sheran Appointed Blue Toon Boss


Peterhead Football Club last night confirmed the appointment of former Montrose and Cove Rangers boss John Sheran as the club’s new manager.

The announcement followed the Blue Toon’s 2-2 draw against Stenhousemuir. Sheran met his new players after the full-time whistle and is keen to get underway.

His main priority will be to steer the club clear of relegation.

“This is a huge challenge but an exciting one. If I did not think we could avoid relegation I would not have taken the job.

“There is a lot of hard work to be done but if everyone at the club – from the players, coaching staff, board and supporters – all pull together, we can achieve it.”

Earlier yesterday, the club terminated the contract of manager Neale Cooper, after a run of eight matches without a win.

Cooper said: “I have no sour grapes. I loved my time at Peterhead.

“They made me feel very welcome and it is sad to be going. I wish them all the very best for the future.”

1 comment:

  1. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Benjamin Lee and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days later I confirmed my loan in my bank account a total amount of $850,000 .00 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : 247officedept@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1-989-394-3740.   I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

    ReplyDelete